DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Barby, Rugby

Skyroam

Reactions
I saw another Mavic fly over the village today. If you live in Barby please drop me a line.

Hi, I was just looking into Barby as it's showing up as a DJI NFZ, any idea why? I can't seem to see anything on the charts

I hope I’ve not over stepped the mark posting the link, if so I’ll refrain from further posts (admin)

Hey, I’m from rugby. Just picked up a drone, if your another pilot would be great as your so close by.

For all of those in Rugby do you have any recommended places to fly? Been looking for a long time at getting a drone and might now go for the Mavic Air. I do have open fields, right behind the house which should provide a good area for learning, but wonder if anyone has found some other good places nearby? I do drive so don't mind travelling to somewhere worthwhile.
The thing that still concerns me is that even following the regulations it feels like I'm going to get stopped by anyone passing by and getting told I can't fly! Anyone else feels like this? and what's your experience been so far regarding other people?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54