DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Baronnies-Provençales (France)

ikkel

Reactions
Between Drôme and Hautes-Alpes , the Baronnies Provençales Regional Nature Park is a subtle blend of Alpine and Provençal influences. Created in 2014, this is an exceptional place where unspoilt nature dominates a territory of nearly 1,800 km².
It also has a remarkable built heritage, including picturesque hillside villages like Montbrun-les-Bains, Venterol and Vinsobres with their many remnants of the past, also reflect this great historical heritage.

Everything is shot with the Mavic Pro and Osmo Pocket.

Enjoy

I thought he did a great job editing to the music. In my mind he wanted to make this dynamic and impactful and the music and video did a good job of that combined with his editing.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Between Drôme and Hautes-Alpes , the Baronnies Provençales Regional Nature Park is a subtle blend of Alpine and Provençal influences. Created in 2014, this is an exceptional place where unspoilt nature dominates a territory of nearly 1,800 km².
It also has a remarkable built heritage, including picturesque hillside villages like Montbrun-les-Bains, Venterol and Vinsobres with their many remnants of the past, also reflect this great historical heritage.

Enjoy

Tres beaux passages, es

Enjoy

Enjoy

Tres beaux passages, est ce que les couleurs don’t retouches. Ou provient la musique

I thought he did a great job editing to the music. In my mind he wanted to make this dynamic and impactful and the music and video did a good job of that combined with his editing.
Thnx,
I did indeed try to make it dynamic and impactful.
Taste and colours are different for everybody and I always try to put my emotion of that day in the video also.
And I did so for this video. On my motorcycle true those places was fantastic.

Thnx,
I did indeed try to make it dynamic and impactful.
Taste and colours are different for everybody and I always try to put my emotion of that day in the video also.
And I did so for this video. On my motorcycle true those places was fantastic.
For my taste, you did a great job.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo