DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Basic Litchi question

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I bought it but haven’t used it yet. Question is if you are flying a “mission” then hit a stick either in error or on purpose does it terminate the mission or just continue on?

Reactions: Dronage
I bought it but haven’t used it yet. Question is if you are flying a “mission” then hit a stick either in error or on purpose does it terminate the mission or just continue on?
There are some missions that you can adjust with stick input, like POI's. But on a waypoint mission it won't stop the automated flight, It will just continue, to stop the mission just hit the pause button on the Remote or on screen.

In a waypoint mission you can increase or decrease the speed it travels through the waypoints with the right stick including making it go backwards through the waypoints. You can also, depending on how you have your rotations settings set for the mission, you can yaw the aircraft with the left stick.

You cannot change the height or adjust the path of the aircraft during waypoint missions with the sticks. Accidentally hitting the sticks will not abort the mission but do have some limited ability to control aircraft with the sticks as I’ve mentioned above.

You didn't say what type of aircraft you were using. On the Mavic Pro, you can switch into sport mode (and back out) and that will abort the Litchi mission. On a Phantom 3 Advanced, you have to flip the upper-left switch (on the top of the RC) to P (program) mode to execute a Litchi mission. If you flip this same switch to A (ATTI), it will abort the mission.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest