DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteri dropping out in flight

Finnair

Reactions
I lost my Mavic Air a few weeks ago. It fell out of the air and disapeared in a wooden area. Never found it. Does any one know of batteries falling out of the drone during flight?
Finn, Denmark

Reactions: Ds67888
InterestinglyI received an error message one time that's it my battery wasn't in tight enough!

InterestinglyI received an error message one time that's it my battery wasn't in tight enough!
? What does your crash video reveal that is illustrative of a Battery falling out... ? Drone crash in your video had power to the ground.

? What does your crash video reveal that is illustrative of a Battery falling out... ? Drone crash in your video had power to the ground.

Hi. My camara was not active. Was flying in approx 100 feet. High above tree tops when I lost contact. Just wonder if the battery can have fallen out ...

Hi. My camara was not active. Was flying in approx 100 feet. High above tree tops when I lost contact. Just wonder if the battery can have fallen out ...
Your controller may have failed, but you had power and functioning battery or you would not have video.... is this from SD card in the drone....Maybe post your logs in the crash section for detailed analysis.

I’m in contact with DJI. They have all my data and can not explain what happend. There reply is that I must have hit a tree. But no trees there in the area ...

I’m in contact with DJI. They have all my data and can not explain what happend. There reply is that I must have hit a tree. But no trees there in the area ...
Please start a thread in the crash area. Thanks. Let’s get back on topic here.

Looks like debris was tossed up at it. Thought I saw a stick. I didn’t do it.

This crash is nothing to do with the battery. From the video it looks as if the drone gained altitude into the tree, did a little twig trimming then hit a branch and crashed to the ground, all with video so the battery must still have been connected.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman