DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries on a carry on

Reactions
I have 3 dji mavic batteries, and was wondering if it would be allowed to take these with me on a plane, i have them in led cases but i also have a dji osmo with an extra battery and a laptop. Would i get stopped if i went to take these in my carry on?

I have 3 dji mavic batteries, and was wondering if it would be allowed to take these with me on a plane, i have them in led cases but i also have a dji osmo with an extra battery and a laptop. Would i get stopped if i went to take these in my carry on?
Unbelievable how many times this is asked with so many responses/answers already posted!

Search function....

You have to take the batteries as carry on - they CANNOT be in checked luggage.

You have to take the batteries as carry on - they CANNOT be in checked luggage.

Well, if placed in the drone, 1 can be in a checked bag . . . but I (also being on the aircraft, along with perhaps a hundred others or more) would rather see it in overhead cabin, where any potential fire could be controlled better :)

I like my drone in cabin too, away from baggage handlers.

OP, tape up the battery terminals to prevent shorts, drone battery wattages are way under airline requirements for safe travel.

if you have any drone in a hard case close to millitary spec, they will ask no questions...so long that the battery does not break the Ah limit on the bigger drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser