DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

batteries won't charge

mavic/pro

Reactions
I'm having some battery problems. when their plugged into the hub none will charge even if one is plugged in at a time. no lights no nothing. tried to do an update but go app said to use a battery than has 50% or more charge. none of my batteries are more than 50% because i don't fly too much. this is very irritating being that i spent $1300 on this and i can't even charge a battery. all started after my 10th time of use or so. again, i don't fly much. any help is appreciated

did try to isolate the problem? try plugging the battery directly into the charger without the hub. If it doesn't charge, try testing the USB plugs on the charging adapter and see if you get a charge. if neither work, the power adapter may be broken. if the batter and USB charge, then you may have a defective hub.

did try to isolate the problem? try plugging the battery directly into the charger without the hub. If it doesn't charge, try testing the USB plugs on the charging adapter and see if you get a charge. if neither work, the power adapter may be broken. if the batter and USB charge, then you may have a defective hub.

I isolated it to be the ac power adapter. Won't even light up a cell phone plugged into it. When I use the 12v charger the battery will act like it's charging then go through a sequence of flashes, then repeat again. Any idea?

I am having a similar issue. I also have 3 batteries because I bought the Fly More Combo a few months ago. None of the batteries will charge in the hub, they will not charge individually if I disconnect the hub. I also attempted to charge them with the car charger that I received to no avail. I was able to successfully complete the update, but the batteries still will not charge. Two of them are completely dead because I was told to "discharge" the batteries by a DJI representative. My third battery is at 28%. They want me to send all 3 batteries back and pay for repair, which I feel is ridiculous because ALL THREE decided not to work anymore.

I isolated it to be the ac power adapter. Won't even light up a cell phone plugged into it. When I use the 12v charger the battery will act like it's charging then go through a sequence of flashes, then repeat again. Any idea?

If the mains power supply is broken then contact DJI support.

How long have you had it ??

I am having a similar issue. I also have 3 batteries because I bought the Fly More Combo a few months ago. None of the batteries will charge in the hub, they will not charge individually if I disconnect the hub. I also attempted to charge them with the car charger that I received to no avail. I was able to successfully complete the update, but the batteries still will not charge. Two of them are completely dead because I was told to "discharge" the batteries by a DJI representative. My third battery is at 28%. They want me to send all 3 batteries back and pay for repair, which I feel is ridiculous because ALL THREE decided not to work anymore.

Have you checked the mains power supply to see if it is working ??

Remember the car charger ( depending on the car being used ) may need to have the engine running to work.

As for your batteries you should never run them below 10% and always store them with 60% power in them.

How old are your batteries? The DJI warranty on batteries is only 6 months unfortunately.

Check out the user guide for battery maintenance.

You can download the fully up to date manual fromy here

Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Last edited:

It should be under warranty. I talked with one of their customer service people and I think they make the situation more complicated than it should be. But I'll have to call again and hopefully get a better representative who can actually help. I think my ac power unit is bad plus I'm sure there's some battery updates I haven't found out about yet

Thanks for this forum, question. I am brand new to the Mavic Pro as of a few hours ago. Picked up the Fly More combo on sale.

Just ran into this issue right off the bat. The one battery that was in the Mavic when charged fine. But the 2 other batteries that came with this seemed to be completely dead, I used the battery hub that came with it and just had series of one blinking light, then it would stop..after 15-20 seconds the light on the hub turned red. I tried it without the hub, same issue. Even different outlets. I don't know I suppose it was sitting for way too long at the store perhaps. I did just exchange it, even tested the batteries before I left. Those seemed to be ok.

Eck, but it now looks like I won't be able to get to fly it today, the sun will set in 1 hour, by the time I get this all set up it will be dark. No big deal.
But I am way too excited to try this ASAP!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ