DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery bulge

basyok

Reactions
OK, so, how much bulge is too much bulge? I've noticed that a couple of my batteries bulge enough the when the battery is laid flat, it rocks back and forth a little. But only right after use, when I let them cool down all bulge is gone. I also have a couple that exhibit a very tiny bit of bulge, and I'm just wondering, is a tiny bit of bulge on a hot, just used battery ok? Or is any amount of bulge too much?

OK, so, how much bulge is too much bulge? I've noticed that a couple of my batteries bulge enough the when the battery is laid flat, it rocks back and forth a little. But only right after use, when I let them cool down all bulge is gone. I also have a couple that exhibit a very tiny bit of bulge, and I'm just wondering, is a tiny bit of bulge on a hot, just used battery ok? Or is any amount of bulge too much?
I would NOT chance it... If you do feel comfortable to continue using them ...i would consider putting a velcro strap around them to try and prevent them from popping out in flight.. BEST of LUCK!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123