DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charging issue

RV10aviator

Reactions
My regular charger is charging my
Controller just fine, however the batteries are not charging. I also have a car charger, and the batteries charge fine in that. I’ve only had this unit for a couple of weeks. Any thoughts?

Reactions: jordan fry
It may help me visualize better if you identified each component used. Absent that, I would suggest looking at the charging cable suitable for the task and amperage and that it is not (just) a data cable

Try different cable/wall wart combinations. Right now I suspect the wall wart. I have some cables myself that charge faster than others from the same source so maybe that.

I think it is probably in a hibernation mode and needs to be awakened before you can charge and use it normally. You can do that by charging it directly from the DJI Charger instead of the hub charger or from any third-party charger. Please do according to the below I hope it will work
First, switch on the battery by pressing the power button. Leave the battery in this state for up to 5 minutes and the power LED will turn off. Plug the battery into 100% original DJI charger (Do not use hub charger)
Then just leave the battery for a few hours even if you don’t see any LED activity. Do not disconnect or try to power on during this stage. And finally, a few hours later, the battery will come out of hibernation and will start charging normally. Charge it fully. Repeat this for other batteries if they are in hibernation mode as well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser