DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BATTERY CHECK

360 Guy

Reactions
Is there a simple way to check how many times a MM has been charged?
Inquiring minds would like to know.

TIA

No simple way.

The information is in the app, but you have to power up the aircraft with each battery to obtain it.

Some sort of DJI universal battery checker would be neat to plug a battery onto to see the number of charge cycles versus firing up the whole rig.

I think AIRDATA supplies the information needed that is stored in the flight logs.

AIRDATA analyzes each flight log and stores them on a server.

It's free for some of the basics and a fee for additional services.

As the previous reply said. You can get the number of full charge cycles in the app when the battery is in the drone. Om another post where the OP has an air 2s he is complaining of only 14 min flight time, I have added screen shots from both fly and airdata to show you the options.

The main problem is, what do you class a charge cycle. For example, my batteries show very few cycles,because I never really let them get below 20%.

I get to about 40% then end the flight session or move to the next battery.

Because of this most of my batteries will only ever show a handful of full charges

Airdata has that info.
And for some reason at times sit is not accurate. For instance I have three batteries. I run one down to 15 percent switch to another one, charge the old one back up and fly a day later and it still has the same number of charges on it for the first flight.

And for some reason at times sit is not accurate
I haven't found that. I generally check it after every flight. You can all find flight and battery data for every flight you've ever flown in fact. I've had problems downloading from DJI at times. I don't trust auto download.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada