DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery door

HuA

Reactions
so I’m getting a short video of a new park my daughter and I found, I was by the car so I had no line of sight (I knew better) I assumed I was clear but as I panned left I hit some tree branches and down she goes. I rush to the playground and this little girl had picked it up and when she brought it to me she had her fingers all up I inside the gimbal/camera hole!!! I’m like chill chill! Fortunately everything thing is okay except the Battery door came off! I feel like I’m gonna break it trying to put it back on . So now I’m here for advise. Anybody?

This may help...looks like others have had to reinstall the battery door at some point as well. Link below...

Mavic Mini Disassembly Link

you Know, I guess this would be a good enough reason to go get a Mavic Air 2!
I've never needed much reason to buy more toys!
Seriously though, fix the mini, it shouldn't be difficult...then get the MA2!?

Had an encounter with a tree a few weeks ago and had the battery door come off. Took some careful manipulations and a little convincing but was able to get it back in place with no damage.

Take your time and go slowly would be my advice. Put it down and take a break before putting too much pressure on the weak areas as it would be easy to break off the one tab.

Reactions: HuA
Had an encounter with a tree a few weeks ago and had the battery door come off. Took some careful manipulations and a little convincing but was able to get it back in place with no damage.

Take your time and go slowly would be my advice. Put it down and take a break before putting too much pressure on the weak areas as it would be easy to break off the one tab.
I had to walk away twice but yeah I had to be rough and easy at the same time but I got it . Now the door doesn’t seem to close like it used to I might have to tape it so the battery doesn’t fall out mid flight

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent