DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Firmware Update

Piper J3

Reactions
I just updated to latest MA2 firmware. It occurs to me that I have never been directed to update my batteries. I have owned the MA2 for six months and updated several times and don’t recall ever seeing anything about battery updates. Am I missing something?

You will know when the batteries need to be updated because the controller should beep until they are done.

This happen to me until I finally figured it out.

I think the last firmware had nothing to do with the batteries.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just updated to latest MA2 firmware. It occurs to me that I have never been directed to update my batteries. I have owned the MA2 for six months and updated several times and don’t recall ever seeing anything about battery updates. Am I missing something?
Simply update aircraft with one battery in, once that update is done. Cycle through remaining batteries while connected to internet....if they need updated...the app will tell you so. If your next battery doesn't report anything, then your done...if it does you know to follow suite with remaining. ;)

If the batteries need updating, the Fly app will notify you on the screen before you touch the ready to Fly button. It does not require internet connection to update each battery after the firmware update & the first battery are done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ