DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery For Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum?

Aaaall

Reactions
Hi,
I have a Mavic Pro. I made a mistake to buy a battery for Mavic Pro Platinum. I charged for 24 hours but the battery did not charge at all. I had 1 light when I received it, now it discharged to no light (empty). Is the battery defective or they are not interchangeable? Thank you for your advice!
Joseph

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a Mavic Pro. I made a mistake to buy a battery for Mavic Pro Platinum. I charged for 24 hours but the battery did not charge at all. I had 1 light when I received it, now it discharged to no light (empty). Is the battery defective or they are not interchangeable? Thank you for your advice!
Joseph
apart from the colour the batts are the same it could have been stored with a very low charge for a long time,when you first plug it in to the charger the first light should flash very quickly for a while then the second light will start to flash and so on try charging it again and watch what happens if it will not respond to a charge dont leave it on for 24 hours it will not make any difference did you buy it from a reputable dealer there are a lot of copies about

apart from the colour the batts are the same it could have been stored with a very low charge for a long time,when you first plug it in to the charger the first light should flash very quickly for a while then the second light will start to flash and so on try charging it again and watch what happens if it will not respond to a charge dont leave it on for 24 hours it will not make any difference did you buy it from a reputable dealer there are a lot of copies about
I got it from B & H should be a good online store! 1 light flashing quick, later got dimmer. then no light. I will return it on Monday. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman