DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery question

blong10

Reactions
I recently purchased this awesome drone and I noticed when I do a full charge on the battery and when I'm going to fly the app reports the battery is at 95% after a full change. Is this normal?

I recently purchased this awesome drone and I noticed when I do a full charge on the battery and when I'm going to fly the app reports the battery is at 95% after a full change. Is this normal?
I have noted that even right off the charger a battery does not seem to report 100%, though I do not really notice any real loss in flight time, for my use. I do not think anyone really gets the optimal DJI reported flight time.. If they do, I think it's rare under most average flight conditions

It's not really normal...but cycle it a few times and the BMS may adjust. Do you have more than one battery?

@blong10 when a battery is new it takes a while for it to reach its full potential,also the batteries drop their charge to 96% after 24 hours ,so if you have charged them the day before it could just be that

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King