DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery question

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
In the market for either a regular Mavic Mini or Mini SE for the wife to learn on

Shes been begging the fly my MP1 and new Mini 3 Pro, but no way she's touching any of them

Looking at used ones locally on CL and FBM as I prefer to see a demo before purchase

I see several Mavic Mini Fly More Combos for around the same price as a standard Mini SE and can go either way as I doubt she'll be doing much flying this winter anyways

Question:

Does the Mini SE use the same batteries as the original Mavic Mini or the Mini 2?

Reason I ask is because I've read a few early reviews stating that the SE uses the old Mini batteries, yet when I do a search for replacements, the listings show for "SE and Mini2"

@98 SNAKE EATER ,the original MM batteries will work in the Mini se and the Mini 2 but not the other way round the batteries for the Mini se supplied, are indeed the same as the mini 2 Lipo compared to Li ion in the original MM the Mini se is a combination of the airframe ,motors, props, with the innards from the original MM if you do use the original MM batteries in the se then there will be a small trade off, in flight performance and flight time, also another consideration is that the propellors for the Mini 2 and the Mini se are the same but they can not be used on the original MM due to having different fixing screws ,the same for the original MM they are incompatible with each other

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78