DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery storage.

Max Headroom

Reactions
I have searched the forum but there is so much advice i thought i better ask in this forum.

I have read this excellent battery thread - HOW TO: Maintain and store your DJI Mavic batteries | Mavic Help but i dont think it covers my batteries.

I dont have any option to set the "time to discharge" in the pic below so i assume the setting is fixed could someone tell me when they start to auto discharge and how fast they discharge.

Do i need to charge them to a certain level to store them and how often do i need to check them if i am not flying for a few weeks so i can top back up to storage level if they have dropped too low?

I have read that they should not be stored in the Drone or the charging dock is it OK to keep them in the bag with a the other stuff or should i store them separately?

Sorry for all the noob questions i hope someone has the time and patience to put my mind at rest.

1724254217015.png

Found this -

Battery Maintenance​

1. If a battery will not be used for 10 days or longer, discharge it to 40%-65% state of charge (until LED 3 lights up or blinks) for storage.

2. Charge and discharge the battery about every three months to maintain good conditions of the battery and extend lifetime of the battery. If the battery is stored after completely drained, it may over-discharge and be damaged.

3. Always store Intelligent Flight Batteries in a well-ventilated place.

4. The battery will enter Hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period of time. Recharge the battery to bring it out of Hibernation mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oeriel