DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery to Power Bank Adapter

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
I must be missing something - I have one of these adapters and sounds like a great idea - except when I try and use it, nothing happens!!! Am I missing something?? I have tried the RC and my phone, no indication of charging at all - yes, battery was fully charged and other devices were at approx 50%.....

And since I am "here", an associated question, is my phone trying to charge the RC, I am losing battery in the phone much faster than "normal" etc...

You'll have to turn on the powerbank just like you would turn on the drone, short, then long press. It will then flash the lights and charge your phone.

If the RC charges the phone, I think that depends on whether you're using an iOS device (doesn't charge) or Android device (does charge). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Snow Bird 1
It works with iphone too. Just turn on the battery pack like what djmarvin is saying.

You'll have to turn on the powerbank just like you would turn on the drone, short, then long press. It will then flash the lights and charge your phone.

If the RC charges the phone, I think that depends on whether you're using an iOS device (doesn't charge) or Android device (does charge). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, definitely make sure you are powering on the battery when you've got the Power Bank connected.

You are correct, @djmarvin, on your charging note. ;)

Thanks Guys!!!! Duh! Did not occur to me to "turn it on" outside the body of the MP!!!! Yup, using android - killed my phone battery over an hour - first time I had had it continuously on and connected for more than a 10 - 15 minute flight.

Live and learn - still!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!! Duh! Did not occur to me to "turn it on" outside the body of the MP!!!! Yup, using android - killed my phone battery over an hour - first time I had had it continuously on and connected for more than a 10 - 15 minute flight.

Live and learn - still!!!!
If you're on Android the RC should be the one doing the charging then. Not the other way around.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinskajitka