DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Update

Sheppie

Reactions
Is their a battery update with the latest firmware update. Don't see it

@Sheppie you will find out if you put another battery in the drone then you will get a message to update the battery ,the one in the drone gets any update needed as the update is being done if you have everything connected,and do the update through the App

@Sheppie you will find out if you put another battery in the drone then you will get a message to update the battery ,the one in the drone gets any update needed as the update is being done if you have everything connected,and do the update through the AppY

@Sheppie you will find out if you put another battery in the drone then you will get a message to update the battery ,the one in the drone gets any update needed as the update is being done if you have everything connected,and do the update through the App
Yes, been there and done it many times. Usually, though a firmware update is accompanied by a battery update.

Reactions: old man mavic
if you watch the drone during the update process then you will see that at different stages the rear light will change colour, and flash at different speeds during the update ,also the RC lights will do the same as the RC is being updated ,then if there is a battery update as part of the process,then the battery lights will flash as well ,not all firmware updates include the battery

Reactions: rcookie
if you watch the drone during the update process then you will see that at different stages the rear light will change colour, and flash at different speeds during the update ,also the RC lights will do the same as the RC is being updated ,then if there is a battery update as part of the process,then the battery lights will flash as well ,not all firmware updates include the battery
Understand, thank you.

Did not get an update requirement either. Checked it out a couple of times and nothing. So there it is!

Is their a battery update with the latest firmware update. Don't see it
The only way to find out is to have the most current Firmware for the Aircraft and Controller installed, then start up the aircraft with each battery, fresh starts for each. Be SURE to turn off the battery before removing from the aircraft.

I also didn't get any updates with my additional batteries after installing the latest fw update to my drone. Seems like they didn't update the fw on the batteries this time.

I had a battery update for one battery. Put the other two in and had no prompt to update the battery.
Just one battery seems odd.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada