DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Be gentle with DJI Micro USB ports.

This has just happened to me, one day I was flying fine, the next I was not able to connect. Sure enough the cable to the micro USB port on the MA controller was very loose and would not fit securely. By pressing tightly and holding the cable in I could regain connection, but as soon as letting pressure go the connection is gone.
How do I possibly fix this without having to send the drone in to DJI? I want to avoid that at all costs

How old is you MA? If it's still under warranty, then I would send it in.

I'm going to put a white dot on my connector. It seems even when you have it oriented correctly, you have to align it just right, and push in with quite a bit of force for a small connector. I also had connection issues with my smart phone, and ended up fixing it with a can of compressed air and a tiny pin (power off) to get the lint and debris out of the port. It doesn't take much debris in those small connectors to spoil the party.

This has just happened to me, one day I was flying fine, the next I was not able to connect. Sure enough the cable to the micro USB port on the MA controller was very loose and would not fit securely. By pressing tightly and holding the cable in I could regain connection, but as soon as letting pressure go the connection is gone.
How do I possibly fix this without having to send the drone in to DJI? I want to avoid that at all costs
And once is been fixed don't use the side port for anything but charging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe