DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beach views (Miami)

I enjoyed that a lot. I recognized a few spots that I've frequented. I was just talking today about (dreaming about) driving down to Miami to fly my drones for a week to get out of the blah weather we're experiencing up here. But pandemic income being what it is I'd have to live out of my car... So just a dream.

I enjoyed that a lot. I recognized a few spots that I've frequented. I was just talking today about (dreaming about) driving down to Miami to fly my drones for a week to get out of the blah weather we're experiencing up here. But pandemic income being what it is I'd have to live out of my car... So just a dream.
Great footage of South Beach. I live here in Miami. I have been there many times but was always afraid to fly over the beach and the people. I flew, instead, over the intracoastal where the cruise ships go out to sea.

Our best weather is finally here! Cool air-Sunny warm days, but no heat. Finally, instead of the stifling heat and humidity. Today am planning a downtown Miami day to follow up on my prior film to get more footage to replace some badly lit shots from before.
One benefit of the corona virus here is that they have canceled the big Art Basel show which attracts thousands of people and millions of dollars, so a lot of the hotels are hurting for residents. It sure beats Chicagoland.

Last edited:
Reactions: vindibona1
Great footage of South Beach. I live here in Miami. I have been there many times but was always afraid to fly over the beach and the people. I flew, instead, over the intracoastal where the cruise ships go out to sea.

Our best weather is finally here! Cool air-Sunny warm days, but no heat. Finally, instead of the stifling heat and humidity. Today am planning a downtown Miami day to follow up on my prior film to get more footage to replace some badly lit shots from before.
One benefit of the corona virus here is that hey have canceled the big Ade Basel show which attracts thousands of people and millions of dollars, so a lot of the hotels are hurting for residents. It sure beats Chicagoland.
thanks, yeah there weren't many people when I visited Miami not like usual. Glad you're able to get some shots when it's not burning up.

I understand. Thanks for watching! Hopefully, things get better soon.

Nice zoom transitions. I’ll have to try those. Sucks you can’t watch to the end without other things covering the screen.

Nice area and shot angles but personally I would slow those shot-to-shot transitions down a bit to give a smoother cinematic look (if that's what you're going for). You appear to have recorded slow smooth movements then the shots yank quickly to the next slow smooth shot. Just saying :)

Nice zoom transitions. I’ll have to try those. Sucks you can’t watch to the end without other things covering the screen.
thanks
Nice area and shot angles but personally I would slow those shot-to-shot transitions down a bit to give a smoother cinematic look (if that's what you're going for). You appear to have recorded slow smooth movements then the shots yank quickly to the next slow smooth shot. Just saying :)
thanks

I used inshot to edit this on my phone. Any recommendations for transitions to use in Premiere? Thanks
Most editing programs come with a learning curve- Adobe Premiere Pro is no exception. Your options are to take a course on line, watch a lot of YouTube videos, or get an instructor or friend. Upside is that it provides the sate of the art editing tools.Downside, besides learning curve is annual cost. I am very committed to Adobe products (Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, and Premier) and have a discount on annual fee just by calling and asking for it. Some good free editing programs also available and there is a whole section in this forum if you search for it on editing programs.

Reactions: rcourtney671
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore