DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Beaches in Montenegro.. Enjoy

Such a beautiful county. We have fond memories of our visit several years ago. Unspoiled at that time.

Reactions: wind-up
thank you all people, if someone have some editing advice please feel free to give it :D
@judell it is blue :) stay tuned i have one more good video from this summer in Montenegro

Great locale. Soften your settings for yaw and gimbal responsiveness. Course corrections never look good. Fly straight Forward/back and use your gimbal to dramatic effect. Try shots in gimbal straight down, they always look cool. Fly lower and closer to subjects. Use intelligent POI, it’s easy and always looks good.

Great locale. Soften your settings for yaw and gimbal responsiveness. Course corrections never look good. Fly straight Forward/back and use your gimbal to dramatic effect. Try shots in gimbal straight down, they always look cool. Fly lower and closer to subjects. Use intelligent POI, it’s easy and always looks good.
i was flying in P mode, trying to easy on controllers.. but i see now that i should fly in C mode.. I will try to implement your suggestions.. thanks
ps. i could not use POI manually.. it wont recognize object as POI

Flying in P is best. You just need to lower the responsiveness to your gimbal and yaw so they are less abrupt.
will do, thanks for advice man.. any idea how to do POI with mini, i can do with people, but i didnt have that option to draw a box around this tower in water

will do, thanks for advice man.. any idea how to do POI with mini, i can do with people, but i didnt have that option to draw a box around this tower in water
Apologies, I don’t have a Mavic mini so I’m not sure how to do a POI with the Mini. I believe you can use the 3rd party app Litchi, which has a lot more features for the Mavic Mini. However, a manual POI is worth practicing. It just requires a lateral movement with the right stick and a very gentle touch with the left stick to keep the subject in center of frame.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave Cleverley