DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bear got my Camera and Eagle ate my drone : }

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Waiting for Privacy tag to be removed on video

One of my clients that fly the Mavic 2 Pro Geared up with the Wet Suit shot this video but in the making of the video it got a little rough and now I know why he needed a new Wet Suit. lol
Its nice to see just how a little good drone footage goes a long way when shooting a movie. His use of Drone Footage is a perfect fit.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Screenshot 11-03-2020 18.12.26.jpg

Last edited:
Things happened.

One of my clients that fly the Mavic 2 Pro Geared up with the Wet Suit shot this video but in the making of the video it got a little rough and now I know why he needed a new Wet Suit. lol
Its nice to see just how little drone footage goes a long way when shooting a movie. HIs use of Drone Footage is a perfect fit.

Man what a tease with that headliner. Better be good:rolleyes:
Edit. The link to vimeo finally worked. That was a good one Thumbswayup

Last edited:
That was fun. Looked cold.... except for the volcanoes.

Its nice to see just how a little good drone footage goes a long way when shooting a movie. His use of Drone Footage is a perfect fit.
WOOOOW that was very interesting man Thumbswayup Thumbswayup I had a really great pleasure to watch your vide. Very interesting comment and amazing shot of this place at the end of the world! SUPER! The last comments made me laughThumbswayup A bear eat the camera...Good one:D Be carefull that the bear don´t want to eat you next time;)
cheers Paul

a well put together video showcasing the range of areas & activities you can get up to. Must be heaps of footage , excluding bears eating camera & eagles taking an interest inn your drone that is.
One question: does the bear know it's supposed to be scared off by the dance :D I can think of a good reason for the steps and it seems more associated with cleaning the trousers rather than scaring the bear.
Seriously though, a really good video to watch.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

View attachment 116471

We spent 3 weeks in Kazahkstan and about the same ammout of time in Mongolia. Truly is drone country there, to bad we did not have a drone!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme