DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beartooth Highway Montana-drone panorama

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
After working several different programs I finally was able to generate a drone panorama from my 26 DNG images in Adobe Photoshop Merge to Panorama. Here it is. The Beartooth Highway is one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Its winds its way up to about 11,000 feet into the most beautiful scenery imaginable. Double click for larger image.

Dale
Miami
BeartoothHighway-Montana-drone panorama.jpg

I can appreciate the work that it required to get this done, so good for you making it work. Overall, well done. For me, the big "smile" seems a bit odd.

Very nice photo....it's beautiful from top to bottom and side to side ! I'd love to know how you get the sky so beautiful and matching the terrrrain so good ? I've been playing around with panoramic photo's and there ok but not like yours ! I just use auto mode and let the DJI app generate the photo.

I can appreciate the work that it required to get this done, so good for you making it work. Overall, well done. For me, the big "smile" seems a bit odd.
That's because it's a equirectangular spherical image, not a "normal" 180 panorama:)

Looks great @Dale D , I can create a interactive panorama for you, just PM meThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet