DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beatuiful Beaches and Ocean Costa Rica

Excellent video!!!! Just subscribed to ur page as well.
Heading to Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica this month. Looking forward to shooting as well. Cheers!
Cool thank you. Do you have a channel? You should check out the top don'ts of Costa Rica Video and Top Adventures for Idea's and trip planning.

I checked out all your videos today (and in the past not knowing it was you until I joined MavicPilots)! ha haa!
I'm going during the rainy season and only for a few days but will plan on coming back again, during 'dry' season to do a few things that were on your list!! I haven't posted anything on my channel yet. Still accumulating content but here's a sneak peak at my first video shot w/an iPhone, drone and an old GoPro: BALI VIBE

I checked out all your videos today (and in the past not knowing it was you until I joined MavicPilots)! ha haa!
I'm going during the rainy season and only for a few days but will plan on coming back again, during 'dry' season to do a few things that were on your list!! I haven't posted anything on my channel yet. Still accumulating content but here's a sneak peak at my first video shot w/an iPhone, drone and an old GoPro: BALI VIBE
Cool let us know when you post on your channel. Would love to see some more of Costa Rica

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura