DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Empty Beach Day.

Precautions are put into place to protect everyone and not to punish the ignorant.
I totally agree Marist98. It was very immature for those to have packed the beaches here like they did when they were told not to. I hope for their sake they didn't get the COVID 19 virus and unknowingly take it home to their loved ones. That is something I'd hate to live with if I had been so stupid to ignore what officals had been asking us to do.

Very nice video and nice music. You really covered the area nicely. I got a great feeling for Clearwater. Soon, our humid and hot weather will prevent these days of filming.

It has been a great relief to get out and film when we are shut in for weeks like this. I spent the entire day filming in the Everglades yesterday, avoiding all humans. Today is editing day. This hobby is perfect for times like these as far as I am concerned.
Dale
Miami

Very nice video and nice music. You really covered the area nicely. I got a great feeling for Clearwater. Soon, our humid and hot weather will prevent these days of filming.

It has been a great relief to get out and film when we are shut in for weeks like this. I spent the entire day filming in the Everglades yesterday, avoiding all humans. Today is editing day. This hobby is perfect for times like these as far as I am concerned.
Dale
Miami
Thank you Dale D! Oh cool I can't wait to see your videos!! Be well and safe flying. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne