DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BEAUTIFUL English Countryside

Nice English countryside but what part of England ? ;)

oh haha yeh i should put this in the description. Its an area called Strines, boarder of Cheshire and Derbyshire.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Very impressive shots. I always love water and its mirror effect in videos. Kudos for the musical choice and the sync with the pictures.

Reactions: Drone UK
It was a beautiful day for you. The video was excellent and masterfully edit. Loved the jump cuts that keyed with the music. The only criticism I could have is the out of focus image at the end. That was somewhat jolting after such a beautiful vid!

Are you guys allowed to film at or near Chatsworth House, would be a perfect time for that as its closed

unfortunetly not as its privatly owned. I will try and ask them though when we are not longer self isolating to go film for them so they can use the footage as they wish but i can also create a video of my own

It was a beautiful day for you. The video was excellent and masterfully edit. Loved the jump cuts that keyed with the music. The only criticism I could have is the out of focus image at the end. That was somewhat jolting after such a beautiful vid!

thank you for the kind comment. Yeh i see what you mean, i wish i had just gone back out to re take the shot a few more times in different light to look its best

unfortunetly not as its privatly owned. I will try and ask them though when we are not longer self isolating to go film for them so they can use the footage as they wish but i can also create a video of my own
What a shame, that place and its grounds was amazing, it was be awesome to get video of the 3 reservoirs above it that feed all of water fountains of the estate

yeh i know, but once t
What a shame, that place and its grounds was amazing, it was be awesome to get video of the 3 reservoirs above it that feed all of water fountains of the estate
Yeh i know. Once the lockdown has finished or say Chatsworth re opens i will see it i can film it and the surrounding areas :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead