DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Swiss Mountain Landscape in the Hoch-Ybrig

Really great video, excellent music backround. Enjoyed the mixing of the macro shots and overall video. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much! That means I'm doing something right ;)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Went exploring another area of my country i hadn't seen yet yesterday:
Maik- that was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Great photography, flying, music selection, scenes selection, editing...the whole thing was very enjoyable.

Stunning. I was stationed in Germany back in the early 70's (US army) and a few of my friends and I drove down for a weekend in Switzerland and were lucky to see very similar views like you shown here. Brings back some awesome memories. Thanks!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Maik- that was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Great photography, flying, music selection, scenes selection, editing...the whole thing was very enjoyable.
Thank you! Always glad to hear that people like my videos. It motivates me to do more ;)

Stunning. I was stationed in Germany back in the early 70's (US army) and a few of my friends and I drove down for a weekend in Switzerland and were lucky to see very similar views like you shown here. Brings back some awesome memories. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm glad i can bring back nice memories for you. It's weird how i only realised recently how beautiful the country i grew up in really is...

That was simply beautiful and great execution with the marcos and close ups, the above shots and reveals were great and the music was an excellent pairing like a red wine! The perfect touch.

That was simply beautiful and great execution with the marcos and close ups, the above shots and reveals were great and the music was an excellent pairing like a red wine! The perfect touch.
Thank you! I'm glad people like it, i'm always a bit unsure when i'm done...

Amazing video! Excellent filming and editing. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin