DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beautiful yet lesser known Flatiron Rock Climb In Boulder Colorado, The Matron!

Karlewski

Reactions
I hope you guys enjoy this one and you'll get to meet my wife! She's a strong gym climber and not to shabby outside either! We had some time to climb outside over the winter break with some strangely warm conditions that ultimately ended up allowing the Marshal fire to get started just east of where we were climbing a few days later! YIKES! This rock formation is less visited due to a long approach and relatively tough first climbing pitch. Cheers Guys!

Nice one! Pretty scenic from up there!! Glad you found your phone also.

Your content belongs somewhere on the Discovery channel. I should know. I work there as a video editor. Your content has very high production value and you're very comfortable in front of the camera. I know nothing about rock climbing but feel like I do now😁

That was an awesome trip up the peak with you and your wife. Thumbs up to both of you. Like TnDrone Pilot said that is very big worthy. I am even short on breath. :cool:

I hope you guys enjoy this one and you'll get to meet my wife! She's a strong gym climber and not to shabby outside either! We had some time to climb outside over the winter break with some strangely warm conditions that ultimately ended up allowing the Marshal fire to get started just east of where we were climbing a few days later! YIKES! This rock formation is less visited due to a long approach and relatively tough first climbing pitch. Cheers Guys!
Great climb there K.!!! Ah such marital bliss! Everything was spectacular, as expected in your experienced hands.

Dale
Miami

Hey Guys!
It was high time to introduce the wife, she's a strong climber after working hard at it with me for over 10 years now. She is my main partner aside from when I free solo on easier terrain or climb big mountains. The killed phone was a major tragedy, just not like what you'd expect, all was saved to the cloud and the phone insured. The horror was the 2+ WEEKS it took to get a "next day replacement" since T-Moble and their insurance partner never set up the apple care for my phone as they contracted to in the first place, OMG. hours on the phone answering the same stupid questions and many escalations. Learn from my pain, verify you have apple care, they are fine to deal with, before you believe you actually have any insurance on your phone. . . I am loving the improved cameras of the 13 Pro max!
Dale, I hope your wife is well on her way to a full recovery , you must know, marital bliss is a fantasy but, I would still never trade mine for the world!
Thanks guys, I've got all kinds of plans for the spring to come but, work is slow and I am antsy right now! I will do a Drone video of '21 in review, with over 100,000' vertical feet of climbing for the year with a drone on my back, it is amazing the footage you can get! Should be stunning.

Reactions: miniflyer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead