DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro BEAUTY AND DESOLATION

Hi all, this is my second video using footage from Pexels, hope you enjoy it [emoji6] Cheers Paul

Wow! Fantastic scenes and edit. I have enjoyed watching it from first second until last. One think I like of this video is it's surprising, you don't know what kind of scene will come next.

Excellent! One stunning scene after another.

Wow! Fantastic scenes and edit. I have enjoyed watching it from first second until last. One think I like of this video is it's surprising, you don't know what kind of scene will come next.
Hi Rafa, thank you very much for your nice compliment, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the video ??cheers Paul

Reactions: eutx9795
Hi Rafa, thank you very much for your nice compliment, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the video [emoji6][emoji6]cheers Paul
You're welcome!

Beautifully done! The clips fit the music well and your timing was spot on. I don’t often watch an entire video, however, this is an exception. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the interesting places you’ve visited.

Beautifully done! The clips fit the music well and your timing was spot on. I don’t often watch an entire video, however, this is an exception. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the interesting places you’ve visited.
thank you for watching the entire video, glad to read that you enjoyed it ? Unfortunately I didn´t visite the places, as you can see in the description in Youtube the clips comes from a site named Pexels.com So I only did the editing!
cheers Paul

Awesome video! Some of the locations are familiar, but others leave me saying "WOW" I wonder where that location is..... Once again AWESOME

thank you mate ?
Awesome video! Some of the locations are familiar, but others leave me saying "WOW" I wonder where that location is..... Once again AWESOME
thank you for the nice feedback. Maybe you didn´t see it, but in the comment on Youtube I say: The footage is from Pexels.com and I only did the editing. For that reason I can´t say where all the nice placer are. ?
cheers Paul

thank you mate ?

thank you for the nice feedback. Maybe you didn´t see it, but in the comment on Youtube I say: The footage is from Pexels.com and I only did the editing. For that reason I can´t say where all the nice placer are. ?
cheers Paul
Ok, I understand now, Thanks for clearing it up for me....

Hi Paul, well deserved compliments, your choice of clips was excellent and your montage in putting all those clips together was very tasteful. Your meaning or message was very clear to me. Good sound track also.
Andre

Bravo, well done!
Ok, I understand now, Thanks for clearing it up for me....
Excellent video .... Keep them coming ...
Hi Paul, well deserved compliments, your choice of clips was excellent and your montage in putting all those clips together was very tasteful. Your meaning or message was very clear to me. Good sound track also.
Andre
thanks to all of you for the very nice feedbacks ??
André, glad to read that you liked the montage and the sound track, thanks again ?
cheers Paul

So, you didn't shoot any of the drone video? You just took scenes from Pexel and edited it to music? If so, then, great job editing and you chose terrific clips. I especially like the visual and audio transition using the big waterfall (Niagra Falls?), going from music to just a SFX and back to music...brilliant. Perhaps we in the forum should just be sending our footage to you to edit!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman