DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been testing!

scorpio66

Reactions
Hi guys.
Well, I've had my MA2 and SC for a couple of weeks now. Personally I'm very impressed with the MA2 as a noob. Easy to fly, handles fair wind changes really well, and images are great. I've not done ant of the newer updates yet, but probably will soon. Bit concerned that it might all stop working correctly. The only issue I see is on the DJI fly app. The aircraft position relative to my position marker display at the bottom is not displaying the MA2 position correctly. Would an update cure this?
Anyways I can now see why you guys love drones. It is a real joy to fly these.

This is my first video. How am I doing?

Cheers. Chris

The only issue I see is on the DJI fly app. The aircraft position relative to my position marker display at the bottom is not displaying the MA2 position correctly. Would an update cure this?
You need to calibrate the compass of the phone

Same answer. The orientation indicator relies on the SC's compass to determine which way you are facing. Android compasses are notoriously out of calibration and the SC is built around Android.

If you face east, and the AC is to the left of you which is your north side, but the SC compass says you're facing west, orientation indicator will show it to your right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AerialArt