DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping controller because of low battery - mute possible?

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hi all,

Sometimes i'm getting freaking nervous when my controller of the Mavic 2 zoom is start to beep because of low battery. Mostly i am flying in a small area near my own position.
Is it possible to put this beep off? I know when you are in RTH mode the beeping can be stopped when press the power button once. For the low battery this won't work for me.
Are there any other options to mute this beep?

And why would the MZ in auto-land mode when there is enough battery to come back and make a safe lYanding? I mean i had 7-8% battery and he was on auto-land mode. Could not find this option in the menu's.

Hi all,

Sometimes i'm getting freaking nervous when my controller of the Mavic 2 zoom is start to beep because of low battery. Mostly i am flying in a small area near my own position.
Is it possible to put this beep off? I know when you are in RTH mode the beeping can be stopped when press the power button once. For the low battery this won't work for me.
Are there any other options to mute this beep?

And why would the MZ in auto-land mode when there is enough battery to come back and make a safe lYanding? I mean i had 7-8% battery and he was on auto-land mode. Could not find this option in the menu's.

Press the power button once which will not turn off the remote but will silence it

Have you tried turning down the volume? Do not think it works for return to home but works on my sc for the other warnings.

Have you tried turning down the volume? Do not think it works for return to home but works on my sc for the other warnings.
Which volume? The beep could be silenced with the powerbutton. The low battery beep is not possible to mute so far as i know.

Pressing the power button once will mute the beeping for sure, but if the Controller's power is under 4% it does not work...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead