DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping remote

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have beeping problem with dji air2s remote. When i turn on the RC it beeps on like it should , but than it goes into a continuous beep, screen says calibrate RC.. So I calibrate the sticks and than I rotate the gimble wheel, beep stops. I turn off RC and turn it back on no beeping just the turn on beeps.Thought that was it but I shut it off again to check if it was good to go.I turned on the RC It gives me the turn on beeps and it went to the continuous beep again. This is a intermittent problem it does it every couple times. It flies OK. I'am using a older phone Samsung S7 edge and Dji fly. Could it be phone or software issue.?
I hope some one can help
Thanks Doug

Dang it, just calibrate the sticks in the app.
Problem solved. It happens often when traveling, so get used to it. (Don't forget gimble wheel and hit finish or have to repeat each flight). Enjoy

Reactions: Yaros
Did you "hit finish or have to repeat each flight)" as Capt KO said? If so you may have to contact DJI.
There is no hit finish, when done moving sticks you turn gimble wheel back and forth that completes RC celebration..
I don't know what hit finish means . Please read original post
It explains everything that is happening. Thank you
PS Dji tech support is a waste of time.

Read it again
After scroll wheel done the word "Finish" should pop up. Tap to complete calibration. If not there suggest delete app and reinstall. Good luck

Sorry my bad
I still have dang problem. Calibrate RC finish with role of gimble wheel, beep stops
. Wait 5 minutes turn on RC don't touch anything but power button. No beep yeah. Come back later in the day, turn on and the beep is back.. The dam thing just beeps when it feels like it. I'm starting to look for a hammer
Thanks guys oman
PS please don't say finish button there is none.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle