DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping remote

SkyWizard

Reactions
Sometimes when I turn on my remote it makes a really loud beeping noise which I can't figure out how to make stop can someone help me with this?

Just one beep? well, a series of about 4 beeps... I think it is normal and they all do it, not sure if you can turn it off.

It's difficult to tell with the Mavic Air, because you don't have a LCD to see an error message on ... This sounds a bit like a stick error. I may be wrong, but try putting the controller through a stick calibration in Go4 and that may help ...

Reactions: DGT 1977
Just one beep? well, a series of about 4 beeps... I think it is normal and they all do it, not sure if you can turn it off.
It's a constant beeping. This afternoon I tried to fly with a second consecutive battery and when I went to turn it on for the second time the remote controller wouldn't stop beeping and I eventually just put it away before when it happened I was able to get it to stop just by tapping the power button on the remote I can't seem to figure out why it happens or how to fix it.

What is the charge state on your controller. I have an MP. When its controller battery gets low, it beeps.

It will sometimes beep continuously if the sticks are not centered during a power on. As another user recommended, try recalibrating the remote to see if it helps prevent this error.

Reactions: DGT 1977
I had this happen to me. I updated firmware on the controller, but it happened again. So I then did the stick calibration, as others have suggested, and it has not occurred since. Have no idea how such a thing can be triggered, but I hope it doesn’t come back.

The problem is the dust that went into the remote control. Every time, the calibrations are remotely so that you move the stics in all directions. Reduced the sensitivity of the controls because you will be so easier to control the aircraft if the remote control is defective due to dust.

Reactions: bentbrent
I had this happen to me. I updated firmware on the controller, but it happened again. So I then did the stick calibration, as others have suggested, and it has not occurred since. Have no idea how such a thing can be triggered, but I hope it doesn’t come back.

I flew today, and the controller started beeping loudly again. However, after about 5 seconds it stopped. I did nothing to stop it...just ceased beeping on it’s own. Had my MA since last April, and never experienced this before recently. I’d sure like to figure out what is causing it. Chatting with DJI tech support didn’t help. They said update firmware, which I already did.

Hi I’ve discovered the same issue and found that if the sticks aren’t tight it solves the issue. I do a remote calibration when it beeps to be positive the fault is fixed.

Reactions: SkyWizard
I'm so relieved that I've finally figured out how to stop that super annoying beeping, thanks guys.

Make sure the sticks r finger tight then do a rc calibration thru the DJI go4 app before u connect to the drone. It’s also fixed a yawing to the right fault as well.

Reactions: tuscy
On my mp it was the sticks if I play with them it quits.

Just a heads up OP you don’t need to power down your RC when changing the battery on your quad . I never shut off myRC whole burning up all my battery’s. .
On Sunday I flew 5 in a row and it took my RC down too 68 % . Not bad

Reactions: pvs and DGT 1977
Hi I’ve discovered the same issue and found that if the sticks aren’t tight it solves the issue. I do a remote calibration when it beeps to be positive the fault is fixed.

What do you mean by tight? Does that refer to whether they are screwed in securely? Or, something else?

Reactions: pvs

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman