DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Belgian Ardennes

ikkel

Reactions
The Ardennes a beautiful region in the southeastern part of Belgium.
Nature and history rules in this part of the land.
Silence is not a word over here, it's the place to relax and leave the modern times behind you.
But it has a darkside also because it was the backdrop for bloody battles in medieval times and also world war one and two raged this beautiful countryside.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.
Editing is done with shotcut.

The Ardennes a beautiful region in the southeastern part of Belgium.
Nature and history rules in this part of the land.
Silence is not a word over here, it's the place to relax and leave the modern times behind you.
But it has a darkside also because it was the backdrop for bloody battles in medieval times and also world war one and two raged this beautiful countryside.
Hi Ikkel,
wow, what an amazing and very well done video! The shots are absolutely smooth and the locations radiates tranquillity (exept the memorial shots) they create discomfort and make you think about the horrible thing which happened in the past! I enjoyed the video very much, you did a very good Job with a good mix between drone and ground based shots ?
thanks for sharing,
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Nicely done, sir! I especially liked the reflection of the blue sky and white puffy cloud in the little creek. It is a reminder that freedom is not free! Thanks for sharing and post more, please?

• Love
Hi Ikkel,
wow, what an amazing and very well done video! The shots are absolutely smooth and the locations radiates tranquillity (exept the memorial shots) they create discomfort and make you think about the horrible thing which happened in the past! I enjoyed the video very much, you did a very good Job with a good mix between drone and ground based shots ?
thanks for sharing,
cheers Paul
Thank you for the nice reply.
Our Ardennes are indeed very enjoyable and peacefull.
But there are thousands of memorials and musea to remind us of the bad things that happend here in 1944 when the battle of the bulge raged among our lands.

Nicely done, sir! I especially liked the reflection of the blue sky and white puffy cloud in the little creek. It is a reminder that freedom is not free! Thanks for sharing and post more, please?
Thanks for the nice reply.
Freedom is never free that's for sure and in the future I will post more new footage.
I come around on my motorbiketrips and our RV trips and there are still more then enough places to visit and making video's.

Thank you for the nice reply.
Our Ardennes are indeed very enjoyable and peacefull.
But there are thousands of memorials and musea to remind us of the bad things that happend here in 1944 when the battle of the bulge raged among our lands.
you´r welcome Ikkel...These are really rather sad memories of human insanity ??
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929