DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Southern Ardennes - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Southern Ardennes in Belgium are an enchanting landscape of rolling hills and lush forests, imbued with tranquility and natural splendor.
Dotted with picturesque villages and charming hamlets, these hills exude an atmosphere of timeless serenity.
Winding rivers and babbling brooks crisscross the landscape like lifeblood, fostering a sense of harmony between humanity and nature.
Hiking trails meander through the forests, inviting adventurers to explore and discover.
In every season, this landscape unveils its own unique charm, from the colorful floral display in spring to the hushed silence of snowy winters.
Historic castles and ruins bear witness to a rich past, while quaint farms and traditional inns offer a glimpse into authentic life in the Ardennes.
The Southern Ardennes are not just a destination, but a sanctuary for the soul, where one can escape the hustle and bustle of modern life and lose themselves in the tranquility of nature.
Here, every sunset becomes a painting, every breeze a story, and every step a discovery of beauty and peace.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3 and Dji Osmo Action 4.

Very nice!

Amazing video! Many thanks.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
That is really good!
Highlights for me:
0:41 - water under the bridge
1:05 - Look up at the observation tower
2:05 - Flower reveal
At the end - who doesn't like a burro to show up!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
That is really good!
Highlights for me:
0:41 - water under the bridge
1:05 - Look up at the observation tower
2:05 - Flower reveal
At the end - who doesn't like a burro to show up!
Thank You Prop Wash 🤩

The water under the bridge was an experiment and I liked it too.
I hesitated to use the donkey in the video but he was so enthousiast that I did. Loved the fellow when he came to say hello.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.