DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Ben Franklin Bridge & Philly Skyline

Neat video! I flew out of Philly last Monday and as I was driving down the 95 it was just before sunset. I thought it would be a great place to fly. Wish I had left myself the time to do so. (Also thought it was weird that everyone calls it Philly but the signs on the freeway abbreviate it as Phila. :))

Reactions: dronertv
Born and raised in Philly but left there in '65 and don't get back much so your vid was a nice update. Thanks!

Reactions: dronertv
Neat video! I flew out of Philly last Monday and as I was driving down the 95 it was just before sunset. I thought it would be a great place to fly. Wish I had left myself the time to do so. (Also thought it was weird that everyone calls it Philly but the signs on the freeway abbreviate it as Phila. :))
Lots of great places to fly. If you come to Philly again, make sure to give yourself time to make it to the Jersey Shore.

Reactions: rawman001
Very nice! Great selection of views!

How long did it take to edit?

How long did it take to edit?
I am proficient in Final Cut, so it doesn’t take too long once I have sorted through my videos. I have a workflow that I have developed and will usually put it together while watching a football game on Sunday afternoon. That said it took me a lot longer when I first started.

Whatever video edited you use, make sure to learn how it works. Watch some YouTube tutorials.

I actually wrote a blog post about speeding up your video editing. Six Tips for Faster Video Editing

I am proficient in Final Cut, so it doesn’t take too long once I have sorted through my videos. I have a workflow that I have developed and will usually put it together while watching a football game on Sunday afternoon. That said it took me a lot longer when I first started.

Whatever video edited you use, make sure to learn how it works. Watch some YouTube tutorials.

I actually wrote a blog post about speeding up your video editing. Six Tips for Faster Video Editing
Thank you. I'm using Davinci resolve 17 on a rock. (Surface pro 6) It takes forever to edit....I know I need a better setup. But thanks for giving me perspective and....hope!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr