Air 3 Bennetts Head & One Mile Beach- Forster, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Hi once again Ladies & Gents,
Here we go with the new Air3 over the Tasman Sea, to see what we can see, and hopefully not see the sea! Enjoy 🤣
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lovely vid Paul and well done to capture and edit it so well. Guess the properties along the cliff edge go for a few Aussie bucks? Perhaps you live in one of them?

Reactions: Squidinc
Lovely vid Paul and well done to capture and edit it so well. Guess the properties along the cliff edge go for a few Aussie bucks? Perhaps you live in one of them?
Thanks @twickers14 Really enjoying my first couple of flights with the Air 3. It’s an incredible drone on so many levels. The OcuSync 4 coupled with the RC2 controller is just amazing. DJI state a 20km range!

Yes the houses running up to Bennetts Head are multi million dollar properties. I wish 😂
Cheers buddy!

Thanks @twickers14 Really enjoying my first couple of flights with the Air 3. It’s an incredible drone on so many levels. The OcuSync 4 coupled with the RC2 controller is just amazing. DJI state a 20km range!

Yes the houses running up to Bennetts Head are multi million dollar properties. I wish 😂
Cheers buddy!
Sorry I have just responded to your MA2 sales post and asked what you are going for now……a Mavic Air 3 of course doooooh! It makes me even more determined to secure a MA3 but still pondering the Mini 4 Pro. Suspect it’s too windy where you are by the coast to have a sub 250?

Sorry I have just responded to your MA2 sales post and asked what you are going for now……a Mavic Air 3 of course doooooh! It makes me even more determined to secure a MA3 but still pondering the Mini 4 Pro. Suspect it’s too windy where you are by the coast to have a sub 250?
No worries. Yes a big part of deciding to go with the MA3 vs the Mini Pro 4 was the coastal wind factor. It think it can cope far better hovering taking panos such as…

Attachments

• PANO_01Stitched.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
No worries. Yes a big part of deciding to go with the MA3 vs the Mini Pro 4 was the coastal wind factor. It think it can cope far better hovering taking panos such as…
Great pano. Am moving more to the MA3, we have a pretty windy climate here too and weight matters.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024