DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Bennetts Head & One Mile Beach- Forster, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺

Lovely vid Paul and well done to capture and edit it so well. Guess the properties along the cliff edge go for a few Aussie bucks? Perhaps you live in one of them?

Reactions: Squidinc
Lovely vid Paul and well done to capture and edit it so well. Guess the properties along the cliff edge go for a few Aussie bucks? Perhaps you live in one of them?
Thanks @twickers14 Really enjoying my first couple of flights with the Air 3. It’s an incredible drone on so many levels. The OcuSync 4 coupled with the RC2 controller is just amazing. DJI state a 20km range!

Yes the houses running up to Bennetts Head are multi million dollar properties. I wish 😂
Cheers buddy!

Thanks @twickers14 Really enjoying my first couple of flights with the Air 3. It’s an incredible drone on so many levels. The OcuSync 4 coupled with the RC2 controller is just amazing. DJI state a 20km range!

Yes the houses running up to Bennetts Head are multi million dollar properties. I wish 😂
Cheers buddy!
Sorry I have just responded to your MA2 sales post and asked what you are going for now……a Mavic Air 3 of course doooooh! It makes me even more determined to secure a MA3 but still pondering the Mini 4 Pro. Suspect it’s too windy where you are by the coast to have a sub 250?

Sorry I have just responded to your MA2 sales post and asked what you are going for now……a Mavic Air 3 of course doooooh! It makes me even more determined to secure a MA3 but still pondering the Mini 4 Pro. Suspect it’s too windy where you are by the coast to have a sub 250?
No worries. Yes a big part of deciding to go with the MA3 vs the Mini Pro 4 was the coastal wind factor. It think it can cope far better hovering taking panos such as…

Attachments

• PANO_01Stitched.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
No worries. Yes a big part of deciding to go with the MA3 vs the Mini Pro 4 was the coastal wind factor. It think it can cope far better hovering taking panos such as…
Great pano. Am moving more to the MA3, we have a pretty windy climate here too and weight matters.

Reactions: Squidinc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom