DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bermuda in 4k Mavic Pro 2

keiser08

Reactions
Just wanted to share our recent trip to Bermuda. We initially thought that we have seen the best beaches in the world till we went to Bermuda. Known as Bermuda triangle, but they don't know that it has one of the best beaches in the world. I used Mavic pro 2, Osmo action with polar pro polarizer, GH 5, Sony A7iii and Go pro hero 7. I didn't use the rocksteady on the osmo action because it crops too much of the video. I did use a stabilizer.

Nice vid...

Best movie, colours are so deep! Are you using some lens during a flight?

Just wanted to share our recent trip to Bermuda. We initially thought that we have seen the best beaches in the world till we went to Bermuda. Known as Bermuda triangle, but they don't know that it has one of the best beaches in the world. I used Mavic pro 2, Osmo action with polar pro polarizer, GH 5, Sony A7iii and Go pro hero 7. I didn't use the rocksteady on the osmo action because it crops too much of the video. I did use a stabilizer.

Your video really showed off the beauty and vibrant colors of Bermuda. I spent some time there a few years ago and loved how clean and colorful everything was. My wife brought home a jar of the pink sand from the beach in front of our pink hotel. Well done!

Best movie, colours are so deep! Are you using some lens during a flight?
Thanks! I do use ND filter all the time. Usually ND 16 then sometimes ND 8 when it is kinda cloudy. I don't shoot when it is super cloudy because the water gets dark and it doesn't look good in the video.

Your video really showed off the beauty and vibrant colors of Bermuda. I spent some time there a few years ago and loved how clean and colorful everything was. My wife brought home a jar of the pink sand from the beach in front of our pink hotel. Well done!
Thank you! You and your wife is due to come back. You should also bring your drone. I got some pink sands too lol.

Thank you sir. I would highly recommend the place. You should go soon!

The missus and I hit the Bahamas one year for our anniversary and the beaches there were the best I'd ever seen. Bermuda looks like it's as nice or nicer. Definitely putting it on my list. Thanks again for sharing your video. Great stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: keiser08
The missus and I hit the Bahamas one year for our anniversary and the beaches there were the best I'd ever seen. Bermuda looks like it's as nice or nicer. Definitely putting it on my list. Thanks again for sharing your video. Great stuff!
The beaches there are also pretty nice, very comparable. Welcome. Thanks for watching!

Yeah a really nice vid with many good shots, very good colors, cool editing and with the good music a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
The end is strange abrupt/suddenly.
Very good work!

Ciao Rob

Yeah a really nice vid with many good shots, very good colors, cool editing and with the good music a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
The end is strange abrupt/suddenly.
Very good work!

Ciao Rob
Thank you Rob. I cut it abruptly because the video was getting too long haha. I tried to make it as short as I can but i got so many good footage's.

Reactions: Jatekman
Enjoyed your vid. Especially loved the areas with fish under water!
Just got back from a remote beach in Mexico, it brought back snorkelling memories. Thanks for posting.

Beautiful video and place. Thanks for share!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002