DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Berneray Beach North Uist Scotland

Tend to agree. Take a look at Jemmy Clark’s Cornwall vids. There is one here tonight. He has similar scenery, but produces fantastic videos full of interesting flying, editing, soundtracks, and cinematography.

Tend to agree. Take a look at Jemmy Clark’s Cornwall vids. There is one here tonight. He has similar scenery, but produces fantastic videos full of interesting flying, editing, soundtracks, and cinematography.
Oh you feel the need to bring in a 3rd party video.why not use one of your own ?

Having not ever gone to Scotland, I enjoyed the view. I like the music (from the movie "Inception" if I remember right.) I probably would have cut out the applause @ the end.

thought i would post another one of my boring videos.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
For anyone who has plans to go to North uist to fly a drone one word of warning is the wind there is always a strong wind .

Having not ever gone to Scotland, I enjoyed the view. I like the music (from the movie "Inception" if I remember right.) I probably would have cut out the applause @ the end.
Prop wash that video clip I used was for a hans zimmer competition. And that audio track had to be used as it was with applause.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Prop wash I am hoping to go to harris and lewis which is just north of north uist, which has even better beach's
Prop wash not my video but this is harris and lewis

Reactions: Prop Wash
Prop wash not my video but this is harris and lewis
Another beautiful place! Thanks for sharing it!
I did check the music - It was used in the movie "Inception" - If you've seen it, you'd recognize it. I like Hans Zimmer's music.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88