DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 = SINTRA =

Daniel Boavida

Reactions
Good morning everybody. Here's another video. Another weekend of family adventure.We went to visit the coastal area of Sintra, more specifically Praia Grande. A very pleasant area with a huge beach. We climbed the stairs next to the cliff and then went to the geodesic landmark area. Beautiful landscapes for those who like to spend a good few hours listening to the sound of the sea and being one with nature.I leave here a video in which I share some details of this same adventure. A good week everyone

Bravo Daniel. This is one of the best videos I’ve seen. I especially enjoyed the final shot - unique and exciting.

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
Great video!

That certainly grabs the attention from the opening shot right through until the end.
Wondered what was going on with the figure around the 0:57 mark. At first I thought it was an intrepid drone pilot but looks more like a rock fisher.

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
That certainly grabs the attention from the opening shot right through until the end.
Wondered what was going on with the figure around the 0:57 mark. At first I thought it was an intrepid drone pilot but looks more like a rock fisher.
Hi, thank you very much, yes i saw it when you said it, its a fisherman ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne