DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best all around drone?

Thank you. I have just ordered the Air 2 S for exactly these reasons. Its due next week and we are in Covid lockdown for at least the next 12 weeks so this will be the best way to explore my neighbourhood
Great.
We know about your lockdown as we have a nephew and family in Melbourne. Similar situation in Israel. Hope y’all stay well.

i have a couple of M1P's and like flying them. They are easy to fly and very responsive. I have aftermarket software on each (NLD) which eliminates NFZ's and altitude restrictions (though I do my best to be smart)

If you can pick just one drone from your fleet and you should discard the rest, which onee would you pick and why? For me it's gonna have to be the Mini 2. It has less restrictions to fly, is very portable, and has a decent enough camera for videos. Plus it's small enough to go through small gaps and its lack of sensors would actually be more of a blessing than a curse during these situations.
For me, my number 1 is my Mavic Pro Zoom 2! After that, it’s my Mavic Pro, Skydio 2 then my Mavic Mini!

Reactions: bonzo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan