DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Android tablet?

IS3

Reactions
I'm tired of struggling with a small phone screen; what is the best android tablet and what size? I prefer not to buy old technology unless it is better (it happens :) (Do not want to invest in Apple)!

Thanks

I'm tired of struggling with a small phone screen; what is the best android tablet and what size? I prefer not to buy old technology unless it is better (it happens :) (Do not want to invest in Apple)!
Huawei make great flying tablets.
I've used their M3 and M5 8 inch tablets for >2 years and they are outstanding.
Their new M6 looks like it should also be very good too.

Reactions: Wilbur
Unfortunately, because of the government's restriction(s) on Huawei products, you will not be able to update their firmware.
I'm using the Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5", 64GB, Black (Wi-Fi), which also has a external SD card capability (if you're a screen recording person). It's camera features a Video Recording Resolution of UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps. Weighs only 0.88 lbs (400g), BIG (9.65" x 6.30" x 0.22"). Flawless performance. It has many features, however, I only have programs/apps necessary for drone flying. Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5, 64GB, Black (Wi-Fi) Tablets - SM-T720NZKAXAR | Samsung US

I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, only flew with it once because I had an accident and couldn't walk.
It did work flawlessly on the one day I used it.

Huawei make great flying tablets.
I've used their M3 and M5 8 inch tablets for >2 years and they are outstanding.
Their new M6 looks like it should also be very good too.
The 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab (SM-T290), works great with DJI FLy, Go4 & Litchi. It is 64 bit Android 9 and only costs $177 at Costco (Canada). I gave my 10" Tab A, (64 bit architecture but 32 bit Android), to my wife.

Reactions: Bob L
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 here (WiFi only model) with GO4 & Litchi ... power horse nearly up to the level of an S6. Use it for everything outside flying also, never been a problem.

Unfortunately, because of the government's restriction(s) on Huawei products, you will not be able to update their firmware.
I'm using the Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5", 64GB, Black (Wi-Fi), which also has a external SD card capability (if you're a screen recording person). It's camera features a Video Recording Resolution of UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps. Weighs only 0.88 lbs (400g), BIG (9.65" x 6.30" x 0.22"). Flawless performance. It has many features, however, I only have programs/apps necessary for drone flying. Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5, 64GB, Black (Wi-Fi) Tablets - SM-T720NZKAXAR | Samsung US

Goin up , can you use tablet in the controler does it fit in the arms ? or do you need a bracket to use tablet , THANKS

What mount do you use to mount the tablet to your controller ?
And would happen to know if the Mini controller and the Air controller are the same configuration ?

Lekufee DJI Tablet Holder
Works with the mini & pro for sure. Likely all the rest.
What mount do you use to mount the tablet to your controller ?
And would happen to know if the Mini controller and the Air controller are the same configuration ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy