DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best CrystalSky 5.5" mount for Mavic rc?

alvises

Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm willing to buy the CrystalSky 5.5 for my Mavic, but I'm struggling to find a good mount here in UK. In amazon seems there is nothing... do you have any suggestion? Mavmount seems to be only in US..

Thanks

Alvise

As many of you were, I'm also actually split between iPad Mini 4 and this CrystalSky. Ok, the brightness is much better on the CrystalSky, hands down. I'm more concerned on the iPad Mini overheating. With the drone of a friend the iPad mini was so hot and it shutdown with a warning message.

I would wait for a month until the DJI mount is available. It is very compact, has a quick lock to the remote and the cable is integrated, so no more need for attaching an extra cable to the monitor.

I would wait for a month until the DJI mount is available. It is very compact, has a quick lock to the remote and the cable is integrated, so no more need for attaching an extra cable to the monitor.
I'll probably get that too...I like the idea of the mavmount with the screen being positioned in front of the sticks.

But then I also like the idea of it being a natural extension of the controller at the bottom.

I like options!!

Guys, any suggestion on a case for it ? or a sleeve ? I don't think it will fit in my mavic shoulder bag ..

I've just ordered a mavmount kit for crystalsky for the mavic and had an email saying DPD will deliver tomorrow.

Looked on the email and it's coming from Guildford...maybe mavmount have stock already in the UK?
No stock in the UK... I just like to ship very fast! Glad it got there quickly!

Reactions: dioriosigns
Guys, any suggestion on a case for it ? or a sleeve ? I don't think it will fit in my mavic shoulder bag ..
The MavMount fits right in the dji bag side pocket, if you got that.

GPC cases is also making a version of their case for the MavMount too!

Reactions: dioriosigns

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter