DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best EXP settings M2 Pro cinematic

inkytog

Reactions
Hi all,
Are people using similar EXP settings for the MP on the M2 Pro?

Interested in thoughts!

Do you man the gains and such?
It seems smooth and controllable out of the box, you want the gimbal slower though.
I think mine is on 12 and 25

I mean for the Pro. I see cinematic mode does a lot of this out of the box but I like to dampen the flight movements. Gimbal is sorted. Wondered if people have tweaked the EXP on the controller for normal mode and also the yaw endpoint etc.

Watching this tread too as I’d like to reduce the giddiness of the craft too,

I haven’t had a chance to fly mine yet but I’m assuming that it’s not going to be too dissimilar than the Mavic. The pro and zoom shouldn’t make a difference but who knows :)

The M2 comes far nicer out of the box. Just a simple tweak is all i needed for yaw whereas the mavic 1 was a lot of changing needed.
Gimbal needs slowing quite a bit though.

Reactions: miemo
I really do wish the Cinematic mode would also come with smoother gimbal settings automatically. Now if I dial in ultra-smooth gimbal settings for video, it makes the gimbal way too slow for any stills work (plus fpr overall scouting & looking around). So need to dial the gimbal values individually when switching between shooting video & stills, a slow process.

I really do wish the Cinematic mode would also come with smoother gimbal settings automatically. Now if I dial in ultra-smooth gimbal settings for video, it makes the gimbal way too slow for any stills work (plus fpr overall scouting & looking around). So need to dial the gimbal values individually when switching between shooting video & stills, a slow process.

Agree. That or a "profile switch" button mapable to a button where you can switch from say a customised smooth to a customised fast.

You could put it into sport mode for scouting?

Doesn’t cinematic mode have its own gimbal settings anyway?,

So use P for general flying / photos and cinematic for video?

Reactions: Larry Gibson
You could put it into sport mode for scouting?

Doesn’t cinematic mode have its own gimbal settings anyway?,

So use P for general flying / photos and cinematic for video?

AFAIK, the modes don't change the gimbal behaviour, only how the bird responds to sticks. But not 100% sure on this for all the modes especially.

Reactions: inkytog
can someone give me the default datas which are in the menus for cinematic mode ?

By mistake i erased them and don't want to click on default

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope