DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best MA2 Bundle

GDI

Reactions
Hi,
I currently am flying the mini. But looking at upgrading to the MA2. Seeing a lot of good things about it. Definitely would be a big step up from the mini. So far, the best deal i'm finding is on Best Buy. I'm still on the fence about going with the SC bundle. Open to hear where everyone suggests the best bundle is at. I want to make sure i'm not missing any places to buy.

Couple things that intrigue me about the SC is being able to live stream flights, being able to cast to potential clients (keeping them off of your shoulder LOL) and most importantly flying in cold weather without the worry of your device dying.

I'd like to hear everyone's insight on the MA2 and their experiences.

Thanks in advance (this is my first post)!

Hi,
I currently am flying the mini. But looking at upgrading to the MA2. Seeing a lot of good things about it. Definitely would be a big step up from the mini. So far, the best deal i'm finding is on Best Buy. I'm still on the fence about going with the SC bundle. Open to hear where everyone suggests the best bundle is at. I want to make sure i'm not missing any places to buy.

Couple things that intrigue me about the SC is being able to live stream flights, being able to cast to potential clients (keeping them off of your shoulder LOL) and most importantly flying in cold weather without the worry of your device dying.

I'd like to hear everyone's insight on the MA2 and their experiences.

Thanks in advance (this is my first post)!

Air 2 is an amazing setup with the SC but I dont think we have the Live Stream on the Air 2 .
Other than that its are pick for drone of the Decade based on all of other drones we own.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone