DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Mavic 2 Charging Hub

Here is what I have found so far DJI charging Hub only charge one battery at a time and take hours, but this Mavic 2/Zoom battery charging hub charges all 4 battery at the same time plus your controller and cell phone and it does it all in 70 minutes. Does it seem like it gets good reviews what you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: KingEddy
I use this one. It's been great.

1075fb26fee2fdd86139642f4065b5a6.jpg

I think I ordered it from Carolina Dronz.

Reactions: rkdauph and Wipster
I have this one and it is very good.
However strange, this charger is not compatable with the CrystalSky charging hub using an adapter cable, but the DJI charger is. so if like me you bought the 6 in 1 to charge your CrystalSky get the smaller 5 in 1 and save a bit of money.

if like me you bought the 6 in 1 to charge your CrystalSky get the smaller 5 in 1 and save a bit of money.

I'm also thinking about buying the 5 in 1. You wrote that the Crystalsky cannot be loaded?

Did you buy and try the charging adapter on Ebay?

I have this one and it is very good.
However strange, this charger is not compatable with the CrystalSky charging hub using an adapter cable, but the DJI charger is. so if like me you bought the 6 in 1 to charge your CrystalSky get the smaller 5 in 1 and save a bit of money.

You are correct. I have the CS hub adapter and this charger will not work with the CS hub. Flashes intermittently. So I have to dig out the original MP2 charger.

Reactions: Bernd2019
I've had the SUNNYII-FE for several months - a great charger and at a fair price.

I bought this one. I liked the digital display. Only 3 batteries at a time, but that's all I have right now. Takes about 40-45 minutes to charge all three batteries. Has cooling fan, doesn't get hot.

71hjJvjalmL._AC_SL1500_~2.jpg

Yes I bought the adapter seperatly from Ebay. It works fine with the DJI charger but not the 6 in 1 could be a current stability problem.

Reactions: Bernd2019
I bought this one. I liked the digital display. Only 3 batteries at a time, but that's all I have right now. Takes about 40-45 minutes to charge all three batteries. Has cooling fan, doesn't get hot.

View attachment 80327

First time seeing this. It looks like it’s built like a normal Lipo charger and is 200 watts. Been waiting for someone to make a normal lipo charger for DJI batteries...

I have all kinds of lipos, from 2s to 6s 5000 mah batteries for all my rc vehicles and helis... I could charge 2x 6s 5000 mAh batteries before a single DJI battery finished. I never trusted that blue metal and white plastic charger that is popular here because of how much heat they generate while charging. Hopefully this one will be cooler

Last edited:
Reactions: Thoraldus
@xOperator
The white one you refer is the AC Geek?
I recently charged all 4 batteries at once from storage 65 % to 100 % and noticed due to high ambient temperatures this summer in Europe that the charger indeed gets hot on the underside.
I then switch him to a vertical position and the heat went away. I guess especially in summer the space in between is too narrow and therefore leads to heat accumulation. However I would never charge any battery without me being very close to it.

@xOperator
The white one you refer is the AC Geek?
I recently charged all 4 batteries at once from storage 65 % to 100 % and noticed due to high ambient temperatures this summer in Europe that the charger indeed gets hot on the underside.
I then switch him to a vertical position and the heat went away. I guess especially in summer the space in between is too narrow and therefore leads to heat accumulation. However I would never charge any battery without me being very close to it.

Yes, the RC Geek one

View attachment 80327
Thanks for the post I ordered it today. I also looked for cables to charge my P3P but couldn’t find.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav