DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best micro sd for mini 2

Reactions: Sjassie
Ok so i ordered this Sandisk Extreme Pro 128Gb of amazone for 25euro. I hope it will work wel but as you can see in the picture it is also designed for drones...

Attachments

• 81JmShd6hQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81JmShd6hQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 29
Ok so i ordered this Sandisk Extreme Pro 128Gb of amazone for 25euro. I hope it will work wel but as you can see in the picture it is also designed for drones...
That’s the one I use in my drone, and my insta360 camera. I have quite a few Never failed me yet.

Reactions: Sjassie
Reactions: THE CYBORG
The linked version of the Samsung Evo Select that is listed on Amazon but sold by a third party shows U3. But the "newer" version which is listed and sold by Amazon shows U1 for the 64GB size. Samsung's own site shows U1 and 20MB/s write speed for the 64GB sizes of both the Evo Select and the Evo Plus.
This chart seems to corroborate the fact that at least some versions of the Evo Select/ Evo Plus lineup are slower than U3.
Unfortunately I just purchased a 64GB Evo Plus from the Samsung store based on the Mini 2 recommended SD Card list here and I can't cancel the order :-(

I looked into it more and it appears to be a difference in marking between versions.
The older 64GB Evo Plus is MB-MC64GA and is marked as U3
The current 64GB Evo Plus is MB-MC64HA and is marked as U1

Yes, of course, but need to cancel my order from Samsung first. This is more of a heads up that not all Evo Plus cards of the same size are created equal and the recommended SD card list should not be followed blindly. The current 64 GB Evo Plus card ordered directly from the Samsung site is NOT U3.

Looks like Samsung is playing games. The two you linked, Select and Plus seem to have the same 100/20MB/s specifications.

What is the write speed on that card?

I haven't gotten it yet, just submitted the order yesterday. I tried to get more info from the Samsung chat but the agent didn't seem to have any more info. The markings and the speed descriptions on the site do look pretty clear though.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to cancel the order and I actually just got an email a few minutes ago that it got shipped. I'll see if it works...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore