DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

best mini 2 add on and battery charger suggestions

crispyramen

Reactions
hey everyone, just got a mini 2 with 1 spare battery. I was looking for suggestions for:
A. a good battery charger that can charge multiple batteries at once, rather than the oem one that charges one at a time
B. A portable battery charger that can just do one battery at once. I think i saw a video from drone valley that had a small thing that just attached onto the battery and had a usb c port - sorta like this thing but I couldn't find any actual links to buy it
C. some good add-ons to the drone. i definitely want to keep it under 250g but i got no idea what's good to buy.

Regarding a MAINS simultaneous multi battery charger, something like this
hopefully you can see that ok.
With regards to a portable version, I havent a clue.

With regards to accessories, another spare battery, spare controller sticks, GENUINE spare props, and the genuine 3 battery charging hub (it's a good storage case if nothing else) and maybe some ND filters.
I don't have filters or have never used them but the above others are the only accessories I use. I have landing leg extenders but haven't used them in a year or more.
Eventually I may get round to adding a black and yellow striped skin as a possible bird deterrent.

I am not sure if it's a case of really liking them rather than it is one of the few available.
It's a Rose, it smells as sweet what ever name it's sold under lol. I think the only difference is the price.

…It's a Rose, it smells as sweet what ever name it's sold under lol. I think the only difference is the price.
Rantow not available in the U.S.A., over here it’s Hanatora.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42