DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to get labels for M2P?

katarian

Reactions
Hello everyone,
What's the best way to mark the drone with the FAA# and the contact information?
I do like small label styles that I have seen on some drones.
Please let me know what you guys have done and where you got it done from.

Thank you in advance.

I make these vinyl decals. They are available in various colors and you can pick the sizes and quantity you need. The numbers/letters peel off the white paper backing (shown below) and transfer to your drone so only the vinyl numbers/letters remain.

Last edited:
Aerial Pixel makes some that are transfers. Only the number remains on the drone. Come in various colors.

Where are folks applying the FAA ID?

When I first got my Zoom, the number just had to be somewhere on the drone and I placed it in the battery compartment. Obviously, that is no longer proper.

I put my label on the outside of the AC body. There is a nice flat area with plenty of room on the left side under where the legs fold up.

As for labels, I use these waterproof laser print polyester labels. Print 'em up and trim with scissors to fit the space. These work great with all my drones and airplanes: Nice polyester labels

Reactions: msinger
The guy above also sells a nice hard card, not a laminated paper. But an actual hard card with your number and info, for both 336 or 107, their very nice. I am in no way affiliated with him or his business, but I really do like the card and decals he makes.

I have them from 3 companies. Our own Aerial Pixel makes my fav. A no backing transfer of just the number available in multiple colors and with several sizes.
C3BE4F5D-75AA-46F6-A120-BD9E6C262185.jpeg9FA44316-B8F3-4597-8108-638957CCE430.jpeg
Also use notification stickers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro