DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best tablet

Hi Carey, it does works, just the camera view is blank and like I said, other people were having the same issues and most of them gave up and went to another tablet. Attached is the picture of the label. As soon as I changed to my Samsung S9 Note, it worked as before, no issues. If someone knows how to fix this, it will be great, as I really enjoy the bigger size and the price. :)
Well 2 possibilities. 1. a faulty tablet or 2. when you set it up you did not give Fly access to your camera; this can be changed in Settings->Apps->permissions or something similar. Post how this was resolved.

T-290? The T-290 woks with DJI FLY. Has nothing to do with the drone. You may have some other issue. $89 - WOW

I too am using the T-290 from Costco with my Mavic Mini and not having any problems. Works beautifully and I love the large screen.

Thanks everyone. After further researching it seems the problem persists trying the MA2 and the T-290. Nothing was faulty with the tablet, everything was working. Did 4 factory resets and 4 clean installation of the app, make sure all the camera permissions were good to go but no luck. I was having the exact same issue as other users. I used 1.1.9 and 1.1.0 and even 1.2 and same results. I should have taken a video and post it but bad on me. When you have the histogram on and you move your hand in front of the camera you could see the histogram changing depending on the light, meaning that even though I had a blank screen it was receiving the information on the display. I will keep using my Samsung note 9, not as big but ok screen size.

If anyone out there is using the T-290 successfully with the MM2, can you let me know? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett